The funding model of the CDG is particularly attractive to the Federal Ministry of Labour and Economy and the National Foundation for Research, Technology and Development for the following reasons:
- As a Public Private Partnership model, companies finance the research work of the research units together with the public purse.
- It makes a contribution to securing Austria as a location for research and business for the long term.
- Several federal provinces support the establishment of research units with suitable start-up financing.
- For the Federal Ministry of Labour and Economy, the funding programmes of the CDG are amongst the most important instruments for funding research at the interface of science and business.
- More funding programmes of the public sector: www.foerderpilot.at